As we mentioned earlier this month, our blog was nominated as a top legal blog by The Expert Institute. We were nominated in the Criminal Law category, and so far we’ve received some nice support from our readers. We promised to update you guys on the voting, so here’s a quick look at the standings.
Out of 31 Criminal Law entries, Appelman Law Firm currently sits in third place.
1. What The Public Defender – 161 Votes
2. The Law Offices of James Novak – 89 Votes
3. Appelman Law Firm – 56 Votes
So while we’re off to a great start, we still need your help to push us to the top of the leaderboard. Once again, here’s a quick rundown of how you can vote.
The Voting Process
1. Click this link, which will take you to our firm page on The Expert Institute’s website.
2. On the right side of the page, you’ll see the word “Vote” in an orange box.
3. Click the word Vote! It’s that simple.
The contest runs until October 9th, so there’s a little more than three weeks left to cast your vote. We’d like to thank each and every one of you who has taken the time to vote for our blog, and we look forward to continuing to bring you the best legal stories and analysis from Minnesota and around the globe.
For more information about the contest, or see the other categories and entrants, you can check them out here! Thanks again for all your support. You guys are the best!
Appelman Law Firm